Wednesday 26 March 2014

Sweet Treats

With Mother's Day just around the corner I thought I would do some of my favourite type of baking. No bake baking. Who ever invented this recipe is just simply brilliant!

I made some No-Bake Crunchie Cake. I've made these before and they are so quick, so easy to make and taste so good!
I'm going to make these again but put my own twist on them and try something new. Instead of adding Crunchies, I'm going to try Chocolate Chip and Nut Cookies with extra mixed nuts. I think these could taste super nice too!

If you would like to have a go at making these No-Bake Crunchie Cakes, you can find the recipe HERE. I'm sure these would make any Mum happy on Mother's Day!



Until next time
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. These look delicious!
    May have to give it a try sometime.

    www.vanilla-and-sparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Let me know if you do :)
      P.s. Your blog is looking lovely

      Delete