Friday 7 March 2014

My February Beauty Favourites (Part 2)

So yesterday i posted the first five of my February beauty favourites and as promised here are the last but no means least, five beauty favourites of February. I hope you enjoyed my last blog post and I hope you will enjoy this one too.


Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm


I'd never come across Burt's Bees brand before until it arrived in my 'Latest In Beauty box' last month. I have lip balms coming out of my ears, I have that many. But this one stood out to me as its all natural and made from bees wax which I've never used before as a lip balm. This lip balm is lovely. I apply it before bed and wake up the next day with soft, moist lips. My favourite part about it, is when you apply it to your lips, it glides on leaving a cold, fresh, tingling feeling behind and smells of peppermint too.


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


I needed a new concealer that gave me better coverage than the one i was currently using. I did a bit a research to see what other bloggers were recommending and to my surprise it was this product and I can really see why. Not only is it very affordable but the coverage it gives is brilliant. Whether its for dark circles or blemishes it really does cover them up without looking caked on. This I will no doubt be purchasing over and over again.


Rituals Foaming Shower Gel Sensation 


I'd heard of this brand before but had never got round to trying it until end of January this year. I love using foam shower gels as I always find it leaves my skin a lot softer and this one didn't disappoint. Even though this was the 'Organic Rice Milk & Cherry Blossom' scent one, it didn't have much of a smell to it at all which was a bit disappointing but I did love it for the fact it was very nourishing.


e.l.f Mineral Eye Liner


Another e.l.f product has made it into my February favourites. Like the other e.l.f product that I blogged about, this one is also cheap (about £3.50 but I purchased it when e.l.f were having a 50% off sale, so a bargain at £1.75) so I didn't hold out much hope for this product and expected that by the end of the day it would be half way down my face. But to my surprise it stayed put and not only that, it also stayed put on my water line too for nearly eight hours! It glides on easily and has great pigment. This really is a brilliant eye liner.


L'Oreal Triple Active Anti-shine Moisturiser


I've been using this product for a good four months now as I needed a new moisturiser as my face was starting to feel tight even though I have a very oily t-zone, but I needed one that didn't make my skin more oily and also didn't leave my skin feeling sticky like some have in the past. This really is a fantasic product for me as it does every thing I need a moisturiser to do. It has really helped with my oliy t-zone and leaves my face looking more matt for longer. Love this product!


That's all of my February beauty favourites. Leave a comment below and share with me your beauty favourites that you love!


Until next time
xoxo



Don't forget to share this post and follow me on Twitter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment