Monday 10 March 2014

Astrid & Miyu's March Secret Box

As March is upon us already, not only does it mean spring is just around the corner, it also mean its time for the 'March Secret Box' by Astrid & Miyu. If you haven't heard of Astrid & Miyu and their secret box where have you been? Don't worry, by the end of this post you will know, love and what Astrid & Miyu in your life!
The 'Secret Box' is a quarterly subscription service priced at £39 which includes free p+p (if you hate paying postage charges like I do, then this is a big added bonus) where you will receive hand picked jewellery by the team that's worth at least double what you pay! Suited to your tastes, what you like and what is currently on trend. After signing up to the 'Secret Box' you simply have to fill in a short but detailed questionnaire about what you like and what you don't like. Then you can sit back, relax and let Astrid & Miyu do the hard work for you and wait for your 'Secret Box' to arrive at the beginning of the following months March, June, September and December.

I was very excited when my door bell rang and the post lady handed me my 'Secret Box'. I was like a kid at Christmas and had to open it straight away! So, here's what I got...




This was the first pouch i opened and I could not have been happier! I've had my eye on this stunning wish bone necklace for a little while now, so to have it in my 'Secret Box' was fantastic! It looks beautiful on as its on a slightly longer chain, so you can style it how you like. Whether you choose to wear it longer or shorter, its up to you!


This was the second piece I got. Its something that I probably would have bypassed on their website and not given a second look at when browsing but this is truly a beautiful piece, that just catches the light perfectly. I have already worn this piece to an event and it finished my outfit off beautifully. I'm so glad this was in my 'Secret Box'.


This was the third and finally piece of jewellery in my 'Secret Box'. I was so happy to receive this lucky horse shoe as I need all the luck I can get. Let's just say I'm not the luckiest person out there! After trying this on a was a little disappointed, as its on a shorter chain and didn't sit right on me as a necklace. So I came up with the idea that it might look nicer as a bracelet, and I was right! Wrapped around twice on my wrist, it sits beautifully and catches the light perfectly, as it hangs slightly.

Also in my 'Secret Box' was some added beauty bonuses and some funky tattoo art words. As I signed up with I did, I also received a £5 gift card to spend on Astrid & Miyu. 

This was my first ever 'Secret Box' and I'm so happy with what I got. I would highly recommend this subscription service. The total value of my box was £87!
Now the big question is...what piece do I pick to spend my gift card on?

If you want to find out more about Astrid & Miyu Secret Box click HERE or simply just want to browse their stunning range then click HERE


Until next time 
xoxo



Don't forget to share this post and follow me on Twitter and BlogLovin :)



2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL. I have wanted a wishbone necklace for AGES. Having a sneaky look over at Astrid & Miyu!! Your blog is lovely. I am hopping on over to Bloglovin' to follow you riiiiiight ... NOWWWWWWWW. :)

    kirstenlearns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Kirsten! You won't be disappointed with the wishbone necklace. It's such a lovely length, im wearing it in my 'about me' page. Think I have worn it everyday since I got it :)

      Delete