Monday 24 March 2014

Competition Winner

If your friends with me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter you might have seen that a couple of weeks ago I posted that I had won a competition! I'm the kind of person that never wins anything and to be honest I don't think I have ever one anything. So when I received an email to say I was the winner of a competition I had entered through Clique magazine and had won a prize from Next I was in shock and over the moon. If i had won toothpaste I probably would have been just as excited, as like I said, I never win.
I thought I would share we you all what I won.
Next Cut Out White, Navy and Brown bag with Gold Detail worth £28. 

It's not a bag I probably would have bought myself and if I had seen it in the shops I probably wouldn't have given it a second look. But I really do love it! It's a prefect size for everyday bits and bobs. It has an adjustable long strap so you can wear it either on the shoulder or over the body. On the inside it has a zipped pocket prefect for your mobile, keys or anything you need to find quickly.

I still can't believe I won this but I'm so happy I did.



Until next time
xoxo



Don't forget to share this post and follow me on Twitter and BlogLovin :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment