Thursday 6 March 2014

My February Beauty Favourites (Part 1)

I thought I would share with you and do my first ever monthly favourites as we have left February and moved into March already! Where did February go? Anyone else think that month went extremely quick?

I have managed to narrow it down to 10 products I loved in February. I'm going to do this blog in two parts otherwise this would be a very long blog post. So here are the first five of my February favourites...


HD Brows (Foxy)



I've never been one for filling in my brows until I tried this product. It took a little practice to get them looking natural like I was blessed with full brows (I wish) but this is now one of my 'desert island' must haves! 


e.l.f Zit Zapper


If you haven't heard of e.l.f (eyes, lips, face) they are a super cheap American cosmetics company that you can only buy online in the UK at the moment. I'd heard and read get things about this product and at only £1.95 I thought it was worth a try. I was very surprised to see that it actually works. It reduced the size and redness of my breakouts. This is defiantly something I will be repurchasing over and over again.


L'Oreal Miss Manga Mega Volume


I have been using Benefits 'They're Real' mascara for sometime now and I didn't think I would find a product that would match or even beat it, until this arrived in my 'Latest In Beauty box' and now I love it! Its my go to mascara. It lengthens and volumises my lashes without clumps, leaving them with mega miss manga volume.


Nails Inc Polish (Sheraton Street)


I'm a massive fan of Nails Inc polishes and have over 40 in my collection. When I saw this new colour I just had to buy it. It's a gorgeous slate blue colour with high shine. Perfect for spring.


The Body Shop Body Butter


I love using body butters in the winter to really give my skin that extra moisture its craving for. A couple of Christmases ago I received the giant lolly pop stick from The Body Shop containing five body butters and this is one I hadn't used yet. I'm not a big fan of the orange scent but this has totally changed my mind on that. It smell amazing! It makes my skin so soft and the scent last on my skin for nearly the whole day.


Well that was my first five of my ten favourites of February. I hope you have enjoyed them. Look out for the last five coming soon. Leave me a comment below and tell me what your beauty favourites of February were and if any of them were mine too :)


Until next time
xoxo



Don't forget to share this post and follow me on Twitter :)



No comments:

Post a Comment