Friday 14 March 2014

No Intention

So you know when your busy and have errands to run and no intentions what so ever of buying anything for yourself but still some how end up coming away with more than you planned...well it happened to me. Oops!
Popped into town to do a few things and noticed Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on, so I thought I'd just pop in and have a look. Would have been rude not too, right? My looking turned into buying six items, but at 3 for 2, what's not to love! Then on my way back to the car a dress in a shop window caught my eye. I have an event coming up that I need an outfit for and this looked prefect. Went in, tried it on and fell in love! Fitted perfectly, which is very rare with me and dresses. So I bought it, as I knew it would be a 'dont get it and regret it' situation. I also ended up buying a couple of other none beauty related items.

So, here's what I got on my 'no intentions of buying' trip into town.

Dress from Select £14. Its one of those dresses that looks a lot nicer on, than it does on the hanger!

Rimmel Colour Rush 'Not An Illusion' £5.99
Rimmel Stay Matte 'Ivory' £5.99
Soap & Glory 'Foam Call' £6.50

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable 'Honey' £7.99
Bourjois Paris Color Boost 'Orange Punch' £7.99
L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine 'Sin For Peach' £6.99

ELLE Magazine £4. Plus two freebies including Percy & Reed 'Wonder Balm' worth an amazing £18!!

Thai Chilli Rice Crackers and Tasted Corn Snacks. I fell in love with these when I received them in my Graze box. So tasty!




Do you ever have days where you have no intentions of buying or is it just me?

Until next time
xoxo



Don't for get to share this post and follow me on Twitter and BlogLovin :)





2 comments:

  1. I honestly think 'no intentions of buying' shopping trips are always the best and you always come away with things you actually love-because you aren't just going for the sake of 'i need so and so for the warmer weather' etc! The dress is gorgeous by the way, definitely my cup of tea. Whatever the event is-you'll look amazing.
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk (UK giveaway going on if you're interested!)
    lizzieaford.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Aw thank you. I finally will get to wear it tomorrow :) Your blog is lovely! I may have just had a little sneaky entry to your giveaway!

      Delete