Thursday 20 March 2014

Sugar Rush

I love a good bargain that you just can't say no too! I'm also a big lover of Nails Inc polishes and have over 50 in my collection. So when I received an email about a set of 8 Nails Inc polishes for only £20, normally from £11 each, how could I say no?! There were a few different sets to choose from and I went for the 'Sugar Rush' collection which features some gorgeous bang on trend pastels.
Here's what the collection included...
Royal Botanical Gardens - a fresh spring green/blue
Kensington Palace Gardens - beautiful coral

Ebury Square Gardens - soft pale pastel blue
Kensington Square - gorgeous baby pink

Mayfair - lovely nude ivory with a hint of silver shimmer
Hyde Park Corner - dusky lilac

Bury Walk - nude grey with a coral shimmer
Sweets Way - blue, pink and white candy sprinkles 


I'm so happy with all the colours but I do have one problem...which one do I wear first? Hmm... 
Why not take a look at the fantastic range of colours, special effects and textures Nails Inc have to offer HERE

Let me know which is your favourite or if you have you a different nail polish brand that you love.


Until next time
xoxo


Don't forget to share this post and follow me on Twitter and BlogLovin :)

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a big fan of pastels, soooo jealous. what a deal you got!

    ReplyDelete