Tuesday 8 April 2014

March Favourite's

If there is someone out there speeding up the time, please stop! I can't believe that March just flew by and its time already to do my favourite's of the month. This month I have a mixture of favourite's, not all of them are beauty related.
The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel
Oh my gosh, this smells absolutely gorgeous! As you can see it has been well loved in the month of March. I will definitely be repurchasing this just for the smell alone. Its not overly moisturising but it doesn't leave your skin dry.
Bourjois Paris Colour Boost Lip Crayon
This is in the colour Orange Punch and I love it! I've only recently got into lip crayons and this one is by far the best for long lasting, out of the ones I have tried. I also find it very moisturising and a perfect colour that's not too 'in your face'.
Katy Perry Oh So Sheer
I'm not going to lie, I bought this perfume without even trying it first as there wasn't a tester available to try but was told it was a spring version of her Killer Queen, which I also love once it warms to your skin. This to me really is a perfect perfume for spring summer that can easily be worn day time or night, as its not too over powering. It lasts well too.
Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation
There is no surprise that this product has made it into my March favourite's as I have spoke about it before in another post. I still highly recommend this if you want a matte complexion that lasts for hours.
Nails Inc Hyde Park Corner Polish
I think I ended up wearing this colour for most of March. Its a very pretty dusky lilac that really did last a long while before it started to chip. 
Disney's Frozen 
I fell in love with the soundtrack before I had even seen the film, so I was really hoping the film was going to be just as good and wasn't a let down. I loved this film! Its probably one of the best films I have seen in ages and its defiantly not just for kids.
Peanut Cookies
I only discovered these at the end of March. I know they are not the healthiest food in the world but as a little treat these taste so good! 

I hope you have enjoyed my March favourite's, what was your favourite in March?



Until next time
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation, it does wonders for me! My shade is also ivory. And also peanut cookies, yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its the best foundation I have ever used! Ivory is normally to light for me but it blends perfectly onto my skin.

      Delete