Monday 21 April 2014

Liebster Award

First I would like to thank Charlie Franklin from Dainty Bride who nominated me for this blog award! 
A Liebster Award is an online award for those bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It's passed on from blogger to blogger to show their appreciation and interest in your blog. Who doesn't like receiving a little award?!


The rules for the award are:

Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award logo.

Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you.

Give 11 random facts about yourself. 

Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think deserve the award and have less than 200 followers. 

Let the blogger know you are nominating them.

Give them 11 questions to answers.


Here are the 11 questions Charlie Franklin asked me:

1. If you started another blog, what would it be about?
This is a tricky one, as I don't think I would start another blog. Everything I want to blog about I post it on this one.

2. Who's your favourite blogger/YouTuber? 
She is more of a YouTuber than blogger but she does have a blog and that's Zoe Sugg better known as Zoella.

3. Do you have a lifetime goal? If so, what is it?
I don't really have a main goal that I'm working towards in life. But I know that I want to be the best I can be and make sure my son has the best life and upbringing I can give him. 

4. What is the one beauty product you couldn't live without? 
I only get to pick one? Um...probably concealer. It's the one product that makes me look half decent when used on its own.

5. What would be your dream wedding? 
I don't have a dream wedding. I'm not one of those girls that grew up planning their dream wedding waiting for prince charming. All I know is it would probably be very simple, no fuss or frills!

6. What's the most embarrassing song on your iTunes? 
Do You Believe In Magic by Aly & Aj. The less said about that the better!

7. Do you have a quote you live by? If yes, what is it?
Live every moment. Laugh everyday. Love beyond words.

8. If you could be a Harry Potter character, who would you be?
Dobby. Who doesn't love him?!

9. What qualities do you look for in a friend? 
Someone that's always there and doesn't judge me.

10. Where in the world do you want to travel?
Rome.

11. What's been your worst makeup mishap? 
Black lipstick! 


Here's the 11 random facts about me:

1. I'm 5"5 
2. My eyes change colour from blue to bluey green.
3. I hate change. Routine is a must!
4. I'm not a morning person 
5. I love American tv shows
6. I love spicy food
7. I got my first home at 18
8. I drive a new model white vw polo
9. I always want what I don't have
10. I can never make a decision 
11. I love makeup free days


These are the people I nominate:



Questions for you to answer:

1. What made you start your blog?
2. If you could choice a part of the world to live in, where would it be?
3. Do you still own any of your childhood toys? If yes, what is it?
4. What would your dream job be?
5. What's your worst nightmare?
6. Favourite animal and why?
7. Favourite musical?
8. Do you believe in love at first sight?
9. Famous person you would love to meet?
10. Favourite song right now?
11. What's your summer must have?


Thank you again to Charlie Franklin for this award. I hope you have enjoyed this post.


Until next time
xoxo





4 comments:

  1. Awww thank you lovely lady! :) You've made my day with this little award. :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! - my post goes live tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome. Look forward to reading it

      Delete