Tuesday 13 May 2014

Recent Purchase

A couple of weeks ago I came across this little wall hanging that caught my eye. The words are perfect to me, so I just had to purchase it from this cute little page I found called The Vintage Iris. I got to choose the colour I wished for and I went with white, with silver trim. The lady who runs this cute page was so lovely and helpful.
These photo's really don't do the hanging any justice, it's so lovely in real life.
Okay, so I'm a bit behind on reading this but after seeing the trailer for the movie, which I believe is out early June, I just had to buy the book and read it. I find books hard to get into but this one I'm finding hard to put down! It's about a girl, Hazel who has terminal cancer, who joins a support group and her final chapter in life gets totally rewritten when she meets a boy. I know I haven't really sold this book to you at all! (sorry about that) but I promise it is definitely worth a read. I'm only over half way through but I'm really enjoying it.
Have you read this book?


Until next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment