Monday 19 May 2014

Happy Birthday Rimmel London

You may be aware that Rimmel London are celebrating their 180th Birthday! Just over a week ago Rimmel London teamed up with Facebook and Superdrug for an exclusive one time offer and you had to be quick to get it! For 180 minutes Superdrug online were offering Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara for 180p! Yes, that's right! Just £1.80! Crazy, right? 
 At that price I couldn't say no, so placed the order and had it sent to store. This is not a brand new product, it has been around for sometime. Its an oldie but a classic and you can never have too many mascaras, its sometimes nice to have a basic one. 
This mascara does come with a big brush and I'm normally not a big fan as I always end up getting more mascara on my eye lid than I do my eye lashes! Anyone else have that problem? But I did like how it applied. Not clumpy at all, it separated my eye lashes well and made them appear longer. However I didn't feel it gave my lashes the volume I was expecting, they just seemed long and thin and I prefer a mascara to make my lashes look fuller and thicker. But for a very natural look I would definitely give this product a big thumbs up and for £1.80 you really can't complain.

Did you manage to pick up this fantastic offer?



Until next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment