Sunday 13 April 2014

Upcycling Glass Jars

Recently I've been looking at empty glass jars all differently. I know that sounds crazy and even a little bonkers, but bare with me and you'll see where I'm going with this. 
Instead of throwing them in the bin or recycling them I've been upcycling and finding new homes and uses for the glass jars.
Here are some of the jars I've upcycled and there new uses.
Old coffee jar and reed diffuser make great vases
Old coffee jars make prefect storage and home decorations 
Old sauce jar with an added ribbon create a perfect storage for makeup brushes 

Hope you have liked this post and it has given you some ideas when you next have an empty jar.



Until next time
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Hi dear, you have such a lovely blog and great post, I wish we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN and FACEBOOK please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com
    PS. If you follow me on FACEBOOK, please leave your FB page link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been doing the same thing with empty glass jars! They look super cute as vases. :)

    Kirsten | kirstenlearns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for something to do with my make up brushes! I love this :)

    ReplyDelete